Breaking Dawn [Part 1]
- Edward: I can't live without you.
- Bella: You won't. You're going to have a part of me. He'll need you.
- Edward: Do you honestly think that I could love it, or even tolerate it, if it killed you?
- Bella: It's not his fault. You have to accept what he is.
- Edward: Because you've given me no choice! Bella, we're supposed to be partners, remember? But you decided this on your own. You've decided to leave me.
- Bella: Don't see it that way!
- Edward: I have no other way to see it, because it'll be me who loses you; and I don't choose that.
1 year ago with 1,529 notes
1 year ago with 122 notes
1 year ago with 282 notes
1 year ago with 224 notes
1 year ago with 1,084 notes
1 year ago with 1,364 notes
1 year ago with 518 notes